Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Sunday

Beck slept all the way home from Gilmer...guess he was worn out from such a rough night. I, on the other hand, got sick right after we left Gilmer so it must have been Kinsey giving me a hard time already. After lunch, we all laid down for a much needed nap!

After dinner, we finally busted out the Easter basket for Beck. He was not willing to pose with the basket so this is as good as it gets...
Looks like the Easter bunny brought him a couple of coloring books, crayons, bubbles and candy.
Beck wanted to decorate eggs again by coloring his candy!
Surprisingly, he didn't want to eat the candy...just play with it. I guess Brent and I will have to eat it. (Yum!)
Later that night, he was helping me in Kinsey's room then gave me all of these great poses! These pictures warms my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment