Thursday, April 29, 2010

32-Weeks!!!

The count down is about to begin!!! Only 7 more weeks before Kinsey's big arrival! And, only 5 more weeks of work!!! Yippee!!! I can't wait for June 7th which will be my first day off work and I'll have that entire week to myself to get ready for a brand new baby in the house...unless she comes early like Beck did.

We did our usual belly shots and I have to say that the belly is getting quite large! I've had two people ask me if I'm sure there's only one baby in there and several people have asked why I'm trying to smuggle in a basketball. Ha! However, Dr. Nivens assures me that my measurements are right on track. I'm seeing her every two weeks now and I'll only see her two more times then I start seeing her partner Dr. Innes. (Unless Dr. Nivens has her baby early then I'll start seeing Dr. Innes sooner than expected.)
K
insey moves way more than Beck did...it is very wild to feel her move! She kicks and rolls a lot!
This is my reaction to Beck falling down by the pool...poor thing already had a boo-boo on his knee and this fall made it a little worse.

2 comments:

  1. You look great... Must be something with Baby #2...I've had numerous people asking me if I'm sure there's only 1 in there, too! Err... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! Sounds like Kinsey's just like Delila - on the move already! Watch out - those 2nd-child girls are a force of nature! ;D

    ReplyDelete