Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mimi's Funeral

01.03.14

Mimi's Funeral
My little sleeping beauty fell asleep on our bedroom floor and Beck had fun taking pictures of us.

Mimi's Funeral1
My sweet little helper!  (He asked for money afterwards!)

Mimi's Funeral2
We are on our way to Gilmer for Mimi's (Leigh's grandmother) funeral.  Natalie Harrison Beasley was born on November 6, 1921 in Gilmer.  She passed away at the age of 92 with five great-grandchildren.  This is not the best way to start a new year.  My heart breaks for my dear friend, Leigh.  She loved her grandmother so much that she named her daughter after her.

Mimi's Funeral3
We grabbed lunch at DQ after the funeral.
Mimi's Funeral4

Mimi's Funeral5

Mimi's Funeral6

Mimi's Funeral7
I found this on the way to the bathroom in DQ and it sure would be nice if everybody followed this recipe.

Mimi's Funeral8
The toy that came in the kid's meal.

Mimi's Funeral9
We stopped by Daddy's office for a quick visit.  (Beck had fun taking pictures with my phone!)
Mimi's Funeral10

Mimi's Funeral11
This might be the biggest box of chocolates I've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment