Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Kindle Christmas Party

You will surprised to hear what we did after the Krueger Christmas party.  Our friends from church, Matt and Melanie, invited us to their Christmas party which started at 6pm tonight.  We didn't think we would be able to attend but Kiki, Pops, Uncle Bill and Aunt Stevie went to see a movie and since the house was empty, we hopped in the car and drove down the street to our friends house.  We arrive one-hour late and missed dinner but that was ok because we munched on food all afternoon.
Krueger Christmas41

Krueger Christmas40
I love her stockings which were handmade by Alana (Matt's mom)!

Krueger Christmas42
Beck and Kinsey are so excited that they can play with more kids!
Krueger Christmas43

Krueger Christmas44
Matt sang a couple of Christmas songs and then we had a surprise guest...

Krueger Christmas45
Santa is here!!!
Krueger Christmas46

Krueger Christmas47

Krueger Christmas48
Kinsey was super excited to get this fabulous doll from Santa!

Krueger Christmas49
(Patrick, Shannon, Lauren and Richy)
Now, it's time for the adults to play the white elephant gift game and there are some really nice choices.  Brent and I ended up with a hot chocolate cup, a package of hot chocolate, marshmallows, a white chocolate covered pretzel and a couple of Ghirardelli chocolates.  My favorite!

me misty and shannon
My partners in crime...me, Misty and Shannon.

Two parties in one day!  Wow!  This is why people talk about the busy holiday season but I love it!  I'm so grateful for our new sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment