Monday, April 21, 2014

Daddy at the Brookshire's Park

12.28.13

Today is the first day since Christmas Eve that Daddy has felt better so we decided to eat lunch at a place that only I've been to called Jucys but I'm not sure that was the best place for somebody that has hardly had anything to eat.  I highly recommend this place but greasy burgers and spicy pinto beans was too much for Brent's practically empty stomach. 
Daddy at Brookshire's Park

Then, we took Daddy to the newly remodeled Brookshire's park and this will be his first time here.  Next to the park is a wildlife museum filled with a variety of animals and Beck loved showing them to Daddy.
Daddy at Brookshire's Park1

Daddy at Brookshire's Park2

Daddy at Brookshire's Park3
The cool thing that all kids love about this park is the merry-go-round and it's probably because they don't exist anymore.
Daddy at Brookshire's Park4

Daddy at Brookshire's Park5
The two things that I love about this remodel are the covers to create shade over the play areas and the spongy walking area!

Daddy at Brookshire's Park6
This park also has a few things that I've never seen before such as this up and down climbing thing...

Daddy at Brookshire's Park7
A small spinning thing...

Daddy at Brookshire's Park8
and, a slide that does not have a bottom.
Daddy at Brookshire's Park9

Daddy at Brookshire's Park10

Daddy at Brookshire's Park11

Daddy at Brookshire's Park12
I had to prove I was here.  Lol!  But, from this picture you can get a good view of the covers that create shade over the play areas.

Daddy at Brookshire's Park13
It looks like our big adventure wore everybody out.  I remember my mom making me lay down on Saturday afternoons for a nap and I fought her because I'd rather do ANYTHING than take a nap.  Looks like things haven't changed...I'm the only one awake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment