Saturday, April 26, 2014

Happy New Year's!

12.31.13

I took the Tahoe to Gilmer yesterday to get some minor repairs because the dealership said they would take care of it since they knew about them when we bought it.  I am driving this little bitty loaner car back to Gilmer today to pick up my repaired vehicle!  Plus, I can't wait to see my kiddos!
New Years in Gilmer

New Years in Gilmer2
I think Kinsey would feed Sugar everyday if she could!

New Years in Gilmer3
Looks like the kids had fun at Kiki and Pops last night!  They fell asleep as we drove to the fireworks stand.
New Years in Gilmer4

New Years in Gilmer5
Kinsey is super excited to see more fireworks tonight!

New Years in Gilmer6

New Years in Gilmer7

New Years in Gilmer9

New Years in Gilmer10

New Years in Gilmer8
(I promise she did not get burned.  This picture is an optical illusion.)

New Years in Gilmer11
Our little fire starter!

New Years in Gilmer12
Can you feel the love tonight?

New Years in Gilmer13
We drove home on New Years Day and they are still catching up on some zzz's!
New Years in Gilmer14

New Years in Gilmer15
Kinsey loves to ride her bike!
New Years in Gilmer16

New Years in Gilmer17

New Years in Gilmer18
And, she loves to be the super hero princess!

New Years in Gilmer19
Beck loves his new Transformers video game that is in the guest bedroom but will move to his room soon and Kinsey is being Kinsey.  Lol!

We made many, many memories this year!  I was baptized at the beginning of the year, we took a fun-filled family beach trip this summer, we finally moved into our dream home, Beck started kindergarten, Kinsey is in her second year of tap/ballet class, I got my very first speeding ticket, I also experienced a bad wreck, I am the proud owner of a Tahoe which is the vehicle I've been dreaming of getting someday, I have met some really great friends in our new town and we hosted our first family Christmas party.  Unfortunately, Brent and I lost both of our grandmothers this year and we miss them but plan on seeing them again someday.  We are excited to make more memories in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment