Thursday, May 10, 2012

Monster Feet and Dirty Girl

The kids found the plastic gloves that I like to use when I make sausage balls and proceeded to put them on their feet.  Ha!  Then, Beck told me they have monster feet.  Beck liked his monster feet so much that he put on his tennis shoes while still wearing the monster feet!  Can you imagine how hot his feet got?  Yikes!  It's moments like this that make me laugh and happy that I can enjoy them.  Thanks Brent!
monster feet

On a different day, Kinsey absolutely loves to be outside and she doesn't mind getting dirty either.  This is what she looked like when we came in the house...Wow!
monster feet1

monster feet2

Then, Beck wanted to take pictures and got this really cute one of me and Kinsey doing the kissy pose...
monster feet3

No comments:

Post a Comment