Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Larry, Curly and Moe

04.29

We are the proud owners of Larry, Curly and Moe!  I bet you are wondering, "what in the world is in the tank?"  Well, let me explain...we took stuff to make sundae's on Sunday this evening for Pops since he was solo.  While we were there, he was pumping water from the top of the pool cover to get it ready to be taken off.  This year, there a LOT of tadpoles in the water and naturally we had to check it out.  Beck was fascinated with them so we thought it would be fun to let him see them transform into frogs.  I hope they don't die...
tadpoles

On this same night, Beck took pictures with Daddy's work camera (the one I used tonight) and got some really random shots...a picture of the wall, a picture of his toy and this one (see below).  I'm not super excited to post an almost no make-up picture but I want to show that Kinsey's eye color is changing and they look a lot like mine.  Do you see the resemblance?   
tadpoles1

No comments:

Post a Comment