Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Favorite Holiday!

We rushed to Once Upon a Child immediately after tumble class ended in hopes of getting the kids a great costume. As I was looking at costumes, I noticed a lady looking at Kinsey in her car seat. I had the car seat on my arm and I was swinging it around as I was looking at costumes and watching Beck run around the store. She asked me if I knew that my baby was not strapped in...my heart immediately started racing! At tumble class, I had released the straps to make her comfortable and forgot to put them back on her! I am so glad we did not get into a car accident and I'm lucky she didn't fall out of the car seat as I was at the store.

I got Beck a really cool dinosaur costume since he's fascinated with dinosaurs and I got Kinsey two costumes because I couldn't decide which one I liked the best. I decided to take the lamb costume back since it didn't look comfy on her and kept the kitty costume.

I can't wait to go trick or treating!!!

1 comment:

  1. No worries I have done it too! It is scary to think you drove around with them not strapped in. What is she going to be cat or dog?

    ReplyDelete