Friday, September 17, 2010

Tumble Class

About a month ago, Kristen told me about a class that she was going to sign Madeline up for and it is called Tumble Tykes for 2-3 year olds. There are six classes held on Saturday beginning on 9/11 at 9:30am - 10:15am at Liberty Rec Center in Plano. Luckily, I was able to get Beck in this class.
Of course I was late to the first class because Brent was dove hunting so I had to get both kids ready which is a lot of work. Especially since I had to nurse Kinsey at the last minute so that she would be happy during class. Luckily, Kiki showed up to watch her while I helped Beck.
Beck was hesitant at first but by the end of the class, he was walking on the balance beam, jumping on the tampoline and jumping off the "block". In fact, he and Maddie jumped off the block so many times that Kristen and I had to stop them so that the other kids got a chance to jump. Beck was cracking me up! It amazes me how much energy he has and I sure enjoy watching him play/grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment