Tuesday, March 2, 2010

20 Weeks Pregnant Update

This picture was taken when I was 20-weeks pregnant (Feb. 2).
Brent and I can't get over how I'm showing a lot more than I did with Beck. It seems like it took a very long time to develop the baby bump the first time around but not this time.

It took us a very long time to decide on Beck's name so we often referred to him as the "Golden Child".

Before I found out the sex of our second child, I started a list of names but only girl names because that's what I REALLY wanted. Luckily, God has blessed us with the best of both worlds...a boy and a girl. Here are a few names that I had on my list...

  • Aniston
  • Kinsey
  • Morgan
  • Gabrielle
  • Alexis
  • Lyra
The one name that Brent liked was Kinsey which happens to be the name of the street he lived on when we first started dating so that's the name we are using. Last weekend, we looked at the Bishop family genealogy that Kathleen had worked on and noticed Kinsey is the last name of Brent's great, great, great grandmother's maiden name. Miss Kinsey married Mr. Sanders and they had a daughter. She married Mr. Lee and they named their son Heck Lee which is how we came up with Beck Lee's name. So, I hope that all makes sense and "Lee" is also on my Mom's side of the family. My grandpa's (Kenneth Blaine Wright) dad's name was Arthur Lee Wright. We have enjoyed looking at old family names.

No comments:

Post a Comment