Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Storm Part One

On Thursday, February 11th, I got my birthday wish...it snowed ALL day!!! Mrs. Linda didn't have power so we decided that Brent would keep Beck in the morning and I would keep him in the afternoon since I had a morning meeting. Luckily, the roads weren't bad but when I got to the office the majority of the people in my meeting couldn't be there so I left after 11:00am. I picked up some Chinese food for lunch then came home to find Brent chilling on the couch and Beck running around. They had already built a snowman but it fell down by the time I got home. So, that afternoon we went outside to build Snowman #2. While Brent is working on the snowman, Beck is exploring his new surroundings... This is Brent building Snowman #2...
then Beck decided to help out...

We had to pose next to this ginormous snowman and as you can tell, Beck's hands were cold so I wrapped them up in my scarf.
After Beck went to bed, Brent and I went outside to check out the snow since it had been falling all day.
Please take note of Brent wearing shorts in the freezing cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment