Monday, May 25, 2015

Tracy's 40th Birthday Celebration

06.21.14

Tracy's 40th Bday Party
Brent and I are headed to Dallas so we stopped at Collin Street Bakery for some treats!  I can't get over the size of this cookie!  This is the best way to start our road trip!

Tracy's 40th Bday Party1
I thought it would be funny to play the Where's Waldo game but in this case it's Where's Sheri?  This flower arrangement is located in the lobby of our hotel. 

Tracy's 40th Bday Party3
Tracy's husband really outdid himself on this party!  Not only did he make these signs...

Tracy's 40th Bday Party4
but, he also got a photo booth!  How cool is that?!?!  Brent and I took some really funny pictures!!!  Tracy's husband, Hector, also had a projector in the main room that showed pictures of Tracy from childhood up until now.  He included a picture that was taken about 15 years ago and I was photo bombing before photo bombing was cool.  Ha!

Tracy's 40th Bday Party5
Cool decorations!

Tracy's 40th Bday Party6
Great food!

Tracy's 40th Bday Party7
And, fun pictures of Tracy on a stick!  Can you tell we had fun with these too!?!?
Tracy's 40th Bday Party2

Tracy's 40th Bday Party8
So, this was a surprise birthday party which meant I could not post anything on social media because I thought she might get suspicious wondering why I was in Dallas.  A few of her friends took her out then brought her to this place that is located next to a fantastic restaurant called, Breadwinners.  Ironically, I worked for a modeling agency that was located above Breadwinners many years ago!  It was so weird seeing that area again.  Anyway, the expression on Tracy's face when she saw me was priceless!  She was completely surprised!!!

Tracy's 40th Bday Party9

Tracy's 40th Bday Party10

Tracy's 40th Bday Party11
This is one of the coolest cakes I've ever seen! Can you tell she's a hairstylist?

Tracy's 40th Bday Party12
I'm so excited Brent and I get a night out!

Tracy's 40th Bday Party13
Tracy and Hector next to her cool cake. (They are such a cute and fun couple!)

Tracy's 40th Bday Party14
We are getting photo bombed!  
Tracy and I have been friends for (not sure if my math is right but I think it's...) 17 years!  We worked together at Steven Maxx Salon and have remained friends since then...she's a great friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment