Friday, May 8, 2015

Good-bye Sarah

06.16.14

Pool and Sarah Lord
The first time I met a really "cool" girl was when I was on a cruise ship with mom and Wendy back in 1988 (right before my senior year).  I had been on trips before but this was the fist time I was able to hang out with my new friend for a solid week.  I was in awe that she was from New York!  She was so unique and so cool.  I've met many people in my lifetime and there are a few that have that cool factor.  My new friend, Sarah, who I'm assigned to visit teach each month has that cool factor.  She's lived here for about a year and they have decided to move to Houston.  I am so sad to see her leave!  Melanie invited us over to the pool to hang out today and then we will meet for dinner tonight (without the kids).  Four moms and thirteen kids having fun in the sun!

Pool and Sarah Lord1

Pool and Sarah Lord2

Pool and Sarah Lord3

Pool and Sarah Lord5
Emma and Kinsey are true bathing beauties!

Pool and Sarah Lord6
Beck, Emma and Kinsey are trying to dry off before we head home which is a golf cart ride around the corner.

Pool and Sarah Lord7
There is one thing Beck and Kinsey will do all day long and that's build/create forts!  I love their creations!

Pool and Sarah Lord8
On the road to meet my friends at Spring Creek (bbq restaurant).

Pool and Sarah Lord9
Melanie, me, Sarah, Misty and Shannon (best friends forever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment