Sunday, May 31, 2015

Fireworks Show at Church

06.27.14


I recently saw a sign on Hwy 69 at the First Baptist Church near Tollway 49 advertising a free firework show so I talked Brent into going.  Another "Sheri Adventure"!  I sure hope it's fun!

Fireworks at Baptist church
Macie, Kinsey and Beck
We ran into my friend, Shellie, right after we got there.  Whew!  It's so nice to run into somebody we know!

Fireworks at Baptist church1
We started our evening playing on the bounce houses.
Fireworks at Baptist church2

Fireworks at Baptist church3
They gave all of the kids a Frisbee and Kinsey put on a modeling show for me. Ha!  I love her fun personality!

Fireworks at Baptist church4

Fireworks at Baptist church5

Fireworks at Baptist church6
Then, we found a good spot for the firework show and I brought glow-in-the-dark wands and necklaces for the kids.

Fireworks at Baptist church7

Fireworks at Baptist church8

Fireworks at Baptist church9

Fireworks at Baptist church10

Fireworks at Baptist church12

Fireworks at Baptist church14

Fireworks at Baptist church11
We listened to a couple of different bands play while we stayed hydrated with the drinks I brought.
Fireworks at Baptist church13

Fireworks at Baptist church15
The firework show was awesome!!!  In fact, it's the best one we've seen around here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment