Saturday, March 7, 2015

School's Out For Summer!!!

05.19.14

Tyler Zoo May 2014
Not sure if you recognize the title of my blog but it's a 1972 song sung by Alice Cooper and it's my favorite tune when the kids (should say kid since Beck is the only child in school right now) finish the school year!  With that being said, we went to the zoo to visit the animals and I especially love going there since we have a membership!

Tyler Zoo May 20141
I mainly focused on the kids today.  It's a totally different perspective seeing things through their eyes and the stories they tell me are so interesting.  I also love watching the two of them interact with each other.  They do have their moments but for the most part they really are so sweet!

Tyler Zoo May 20142

Tyler Zoo May 20144

Tyler Zoo May 20146

Tyler Zoo May 20147

Tyler Zoo May 20145
Beck was on a roll today by asking me to take pictures of him!

Tyler Zoo May 20143

Tyler Zoo May 20149
Such an awesome day!  And, it wasn't crowded at all which was so nice since our last couple of visits have been over the top crowded!

Tyler Zoo May 20148

Tyler Zoo May 201410
Beck talked me into going into the gift shop.  He got his favorite bird which is the bald eagle and Kinsey got a penguin because she thinks they are so cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment