Friday, March 20, 2015

Nichole's Baby Shower

05.29.14

Nichole's Baby Shower 2014
Melanie, Nichole, me and Sarah
Melanie and I visit teach Nichole and Sarah and we all decided to host a baby shower for her.

Nichole's Baby Shower 20141
Melanie did a fantastic job decorating her house.

Nichole's Baby Shower 20142
This is Nichole's family

Nichole's Baby Shower 20143
Here's my favorite part...the food!  We decided to serve treats since this is an evening shower.

Nichole's Baby Shower 20144
My chocolate fountain that Brent gave me for Christmas is getting used again!

Nichole's Baby Shower 20145
Check out my fancy cupcakes!  I received so many compliments on them!

Nichole's Baby Shower 20146
Sarah made the cute diaper cake.

Nichole's Baby Shower 20147
Instead of writing a message for a scrap book, we asked our guests to write a funny or serious message on the diapers.  Ha!  I think this was a really cute idea.

Nichole's Baby Shower 20148
The game we played was "How well do you know Nichole?"  It was so much fun!!!

Nichole's Baby Shower 201410
At a quick glance, I thought this was a real baby!  Ha! 

Nichole's Baby Shower 20149
Me, Melanie and Anne
I think everybody had a great time and most importantly, Nichole received a lot of great gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment