Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Last Dance...

07.10.13

This might be the last time I step into Anytime Fitness in G-town and I'm really going to miss shaking my booty with these girls.  Thanks for always providing a super fun class Kayce!!!  I will miss you but hope to keep in touch with my Zumba friends and possibly see them at future zumbathon fundraisers. 
Potty Train Kinsey14
(Kayce, Maggie, Lori, me and Angela)

And, this might be the last time Beck gets a hair cut at Tator Town Barber Shop in G-town.
Potty Train Kinsey12
This is how he keeps hair from getting in his mouth. He keeps it closed by blowing a big bubble and doesn't say a word...the poor barber was using every joke but Beck would not crack.

Potty Train Kinsey13
Look at this handsome little boy...he is so stinkin' cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment