Thursday, September 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Christie!!!

07.05.13

My cousin, Christie, was born four months after I was born so we pretty much grew up together.  I remember spending entire summers at her house.  She's in town this holiday weekend so we all got together to celebrate her birthday.
Christie's 42 Bday

Beck cracked me up because he kept asking Neena for more cake so he ended up with three slices and only ate the icing!  Christie graduated from UT which is why her parents gave her that good looking longhorn platter.  (It would look even better if it had an owl on it!  Go Rice Owls!!!)
Christie's 42 Bday1

Christie's 42 Bday2
My selfie to prove I was here tonight.  Can you see my photo bomber?  This girl makes me laugh every single day.  It was a fun evening hanging with the family and now we will go home and check on Daddy.  I'm sure he's super sore and tired from working all day and into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment