Wednesday, August 31, 2011

4th of July Weekend

My long-time Gilmer friend, Leigh, recommended that I take the kids to this place located about 10 miles outside of Gilmer towards Pittsburg called Efurd's. She said it's a really neat place that Beck would enjoy seeing, we could get some great pictures and they have the best peach ice cream. So, on Saturday, July 2nd, we ventured out to find this place and boy was she right!!! We did get some great pics, Beck loved seeing the old tractors and the peach ice cream was to die for!!! Brent made a very good choice in getting the peach and banana ice cream and it was even better than my peach ice cream! I can't wait to go back!


Efurd 1




Efurd 11




Efurd 12




Efurd 13




Efurd




Efurd1




Efurd2




Efurd3




Efurd 14




Efurd 15




Efurd4


You will notice within this collage, a picture of T.O.E. Jam (tangerine, orange, elderberry)and FROG Jam (fig, raspberry, orange, ginger) which I thought was very clever.


Efurd5



Be sure to check this place out the next time you are in East Texas! I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment