Friday, March 11, 2016

First Week of October

Tyler Zoo Sept26
We set up the Halloween blow-ups last night!

Soccer Practice, Beck Dentist, Canton
This girl loves to play in Daddy's truck!
Soccer Practice, Beck Dentist, Canton1

Soccer Practice, Beck Dentist, Canton2
I love watching Kinsey dance!

Soccer Practice, Beck Dentist, Canton3
Beck had a 1:00pm appointment with Dr. Miner on Wednesday to have a tooth removed.  It was really hard for me to watch him go through this procedure but all went well.

Soccer Practice, Beck Dentist, Canton4
He was worn out afterwards and the medicine made him so sleepy.

Soccer Practice, Beck Dentist, Canton5
Beckett and Kinsey go to the same school and they are released at 1:30pm so Tammy picked up Kinsey for me since I was still in Longview.  Kinsey was so excited to be with Beckett.  (They are also in the same class at church.)

Soccer Practice, Beck Dentist, Canton6
Kinsey and I took a road trip to Canton on Thursday.

Soccer Practice, Beck Dentist, Canton7
Luckily, I brought the jogging stroller because Kinsey did not want to walk around and I found a couple of old windows.

Soccer Practice, Beck Dentist, Canton9
I worked up a sweat pushing Kinsey and the windows up the hill where I parked!  Hot tamale!!!

Soccer Practice, Beck Dentist, Canton10
She is a hoot!!!

Soccer Practice, Beck Dentist, Canton11
I'm returning the favor and picked up Beckett at school on Friday.  Kinsey is ready to do this all of the time!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Beck crying is sad, but so proud of him for staying strong! Big boy growing up. BB

    ReplyDelete