Saturday, November 14, 2015

Our Last Day in Pensacola

08.22.14

Last Day in Pensacola
Kinsey and I sat on the patio this morning looking for dolphins and then something happened.  It's one of those moments that I wish I could turn back time or have a do-over.  Kinsey leaned over, lost her balance and fell.  Her face hit the concrete floor!  It's a moment that played over and over in my head and made my stomach queasy.  I quickly picked her up and took inside and called for Brent.  He knew something was wrong because he could hear her crying.  I had to be strong and not freak out because I didn't want her to freak out.  We put ice on her mouth to help with the swelling but she's going to be super sore for a few days.  And, she can only eat soft foods because her two front teeth are loose.

Last Day in Pensacola1
I had planned on staying in the condo with her but she wanted to be with Daddy and Beck.  We are going to make the best of our last day so let's have some fun in the sun!

Last Day in Pensacola2

Last Day in Pensacola3

Last Day in Pensacola4

Last Day in Pensacola5

Last Day in Pensacola7

Last Day in Pensacola8
We found/caught a fish!  It must have been on it's last leg for us to be able to catch it!
Last Day in Pensacola9

Last Day in Pensacola10
I'm very impressed with our collection of shells.

Last Day in Pensacola11
By the way, a cheese stick is not the best thing for Kinsey!  We had to quickly teach her to use the side of her mouth instead of her front teeth.

Last Day in Pensacola12
Beck loves throwing dirt at the birds!  They think he's giving them food and keep coming back!

Last Day in Pensacola13
Unfortunately, we waited until the last day to take family pictures.  I did not want to take pictures but Brent insisted.  Beck is ready!

Last Day in Pensacola14
Poor Kinsey is not ready at all!!!

Last Day in Pensacola15

Last Day in Pensacola16

Last Day in Pensacola17

Last Day in Pensacola18

Last Day in Pensacola19

Last Day in Pensacola20

Last Day in Pensacola21

Last Day in Pensacola22

Last Day in Pensacola23
She was a trooper!  We were able to get some good shots thanks to our photographer, Kiki!  But, these pictures make me sad.

Last Day in Pensacola24
We tried to find the really big crab again but we only found little crabs tonight.
Last Day in Pensacola25

Last Day in Pensacola26
I know this picture is fuzzy but I love that Kinsey is still wearing her pearl necklace.

Last Day in Pensacola27
We got up super early the next day and drove all the way back home.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Kinsey girl did a face-plant! She bounced back like a trooper! BB

    ReplyDelete