Thursday, October 22, 2015

Day Three Pensacola (part two)

Pensacola Day 317
We've been to this place before and we love it so much that we are going back.  It has a great view of the bay from the patio and delicious food.

Pensacola Day 318

Pensacola Day 321

Pensacola Day 322
We like to walk to the water after eating and this time we took some left over french fries to feed the birds.

Pensacola Day 323

Pensacola Day 325

Pensacola Day 326

Pensacola Day 327
One bird turned into a million and I was so afraid poop would fall on me!  We laughed so hard!

Pensacola Day 328
Kinsey is eating the food we took down to the water for the birds. Crazy girl!

Pensacola Day 329
Beck was so excited to find a bird feather!

Pensacola Day 331
There are two really cool pieces of art in this restaurant.

Pensacola Day 330
I would give anything to have this one!!!  I used to sing this song to Beck and Kinsey everyday when they were babies and to this day I will ask them if they are my sunshine.  I guess that's why this piece of art means so much to me.

Pensacola Day 332
Having fun with Kinsey's mask!  I like it!  Lol!

Pensacola Day 333
Can you see the light shining on the beach?  It's Beck and Daddy.

Pensacola Day 334
The kids love sleeping in their room with a tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment