Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Graduation Week, Dance, MOPS and park

05.12-15.14

Dance, MOPS, park
Beck's last week of school!!!

Dance, MOPS, park1
Although the sun was too bright for Beck's sensitive eyes, I love the decorations as the kids enter the school!  This is going to be such a fun week for all of the kids!

Dance, MOPS, park2
Kinsey's last dance class until August!

Dance, MOPS, park3
Last MOPS meeting until September!

Dance, MOPS, park4
(Ashley, Lauren, Nikki, me, Jackie, Jodi and Lisa)
Guess who won the Perfect Attendance award???  Yep, it was me!!!  I love my tiara!

Dance, MOPS, park5
We ate lunch at the mall before picking up Beck at school and a lady approached me asking me if these were my car keys and phone!  I was completely shocked because I had no idea that they were missing.  She told me that she had seen Kinsey leaving the bathroom and that's when she found my keys and phone.  Luckily, she saw us eating lunch and returned my stuff!

Dance, MOPS, park9
We met Conner, Emma and Shannon at the park this afternoon but Shannon was having complications with her pregnancy and had to go to the hospital so I watched her kids.

Dance, MOPS, park6
Is she asleep?

Dance, MOPS, park7
Nope! My little trickster!

Dance, MOPS, park8

Dance, MOPS, park10

Dance, MOPS, park11

Dance, MOPS, park12
How many kids can fit on a golf cart?  Six kids and one adult!  Loaded just like Brent's college days!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment