Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lloyd's Easter Egg Hunt (part one)

Dr. Scott and Cristi (Primary President) invited everybody at church to their house today from 9am-11am for breakfast and a really big egg hunt!
Easter at Lloyds
(Beck, Conner, Emma and Kinsey)

Easter at Lloyds1

Easter at Lloyds2
The men are preparing a delicious breakfast!

Easter at Lloyds4
We all gathered to bless the food.

Easter at Lloyds6
And, it was such a treat to eat the food that was prepared for us!  I wish we could do this more often.  Ha!
Easter at Lloyds7

Easter at Lloyds5
(me, Melanie and Shannon)

Easter at Lloyds26
These two ladies are very special to me.  Alyona is assigned to visit teach me and Melanie and I are assigned to visit teach Sarah (she has four kids).  Alyona is pregnant with her third girl and she's walking with her youngest daughter, Tommie.

Easter at Lloyds8
Everybody is gathering for the BIG egg hunt!
Easter at Lloyds10

Easter at Lloyds9
I wonder how long it will take for these kids to find ALL of these eggs?

No comments:

Post a Comment