Saturday, November 15, 2014

Easter Pictures

After Beck's Easter Party at his school, we drove to the Azalea District which is a very popular area in Tyler.  Lauren, a friend from MOPS, told me about this adorable yard that is perfect for pictures so I scoped it out the other day to make sure the azalea's were still around because their blooms only last for a short period of time.

Easter Pics 2014
I took this picture from the street...The. Prettiest. Yard. I've. Ever. Seen!

Easter Pics 20141
I love the sign they have for visitors!  It says, "Please...try to stay on the sidewalks.  Children, please no running.  Thank You!"

Easter Pics 20142
Kinsey was not excited about my photo shoot!  Can you tell that her shoulders are slumped over?

Easter Pics 20143
Surprisingly, Beck was into it!
Easter Pics 20144

Easter Pics 201414
This property also has an adorable wishing well and this is how I was able to bribe the kids!  I told them that if they took some really good pictures for me then they could water the plants.

Easter Pics 20147
It's amazing how their attitudes changed after my proposal!

Easter Pics 20149
She is TOO heavy to hold but I give in every time she asks me to carry her.  That's pure love!

Easter Pics 201410
We should all stop and smell the flowers.  Adorable!

Easter Pics 201411
Kinsey's reaction to not understanding my direction on how to sit and pose.  Ha!!!

Easter Pics 201412
Beck didn't understand either and sat on Kinsey's legs!  But, after some guidance, I finally got the shot that I wanted and love it!

Easter Pics 201413
Can you imagine having this super cute bridge in your backyard?  I love this yard but I can't imagine the maintenance it takes to keep it looking this good.

Easter Pics 201415
Gorgeous water fountain!

Easter Pics 20145
Beck and Kinsey watered almost every plant in this yard!  Ha!  And, they enjoyed it too!

Easter Pics 20148
A big thanks to Nina and Aunt Vickie for helping wrangler these kids!
Easter Pics 201420

Easter Pics 201418
I'm so proud of Beck and Kinsey!  It was a lot of work getting these pictures but it was totally worth it!
Easter Pics 201416

Easter Pics 201417

Easter Pics 201419
I pushed my limits and asked for one more picture before we left and this is what I got after walking slumped over to this little sitting area.  Ha!  So. Not. Happy!

Easter Pics 20146
See you next year beautiful yard on Dobbs Street!

1 comment: