Monday, October 6, 2014

Guess Who Turns 6 Today???

04.08.14

Beck Turns 6 Today2
Giving birth to this sweet, handsome boy six-years ago changed my life in so many ways.  Staying home and holding this tiny baby gave me so much joy.  And, I also got out of giving a presentation at work since Beck made an early arrival!  He-he!!!

Beck Turns 6 Today3
Kinsey must do everything Beck does so here's her picture.

Beck Turns 6 Today4
Now, we are off to the park! 

Beck Turns 6 Today5
I invited all of Beck's kindergarten classmates to meet us at the park after school and I brought cookies, cupcakes and drinks.

Beck Turns 6 Today6
(Kinder Moms: Laura, Stephenie, Jessica, Sarah and Virginia)

Beck Turns 6 Today7
(Cash and Beck)

Beck Turns 6 Today8

Beck Turns 6 Today9
(Cash, Blake, Kinsey and a photo bomber!)

Beck Turns 6 Today10
(Beck and Dylan)

Beck Turns 6 Today11
(Beck, Bridger and Dylan)

Beck Turns 6 Today12
The party is coming to an end so these two cutie pies played since our school friends have left.  Beck had a pretty good birthday palooza! 

Beck Turns 6 Today13
I think Kinsey is ready for her birthday now.  Ha!

Beck Turns 6 Today14
Beck scored some cool toys from his friends!

Beck Turns 6 Today15
I love my family and I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment