Thursday, September 11, 2014

Super Saturday

We did a little shopping after the game then grabbed some lunch.
Last Sat of March1

Last Sat of March2

Last Sat of March3

Last Sat of March4
I attended the General Women's Meeting at church tonight.  We started with refreshments at 6pm then the broadcast began at 7pm.  I'm looking forward to the day when Kinsey can go with me!

Last Sat of March5
Afterwards, I met some friends at the ice cream joint.  Kind of weird eating ice cream when it's so cold outside but it sure was tasty and the company was a delight!  In fact, we had so much fun talking that we shut the place down!  Ha!
Last Sat of March6
(Shannon, Melanie, me, Misty and their relative)

Last Sat of March7
At church the next morning, we just happened to see the primary class sing Happy Birthday to Beck!

No comments:

Post a Comment