Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fun Friday

03.28.14

March has been a fun month and I think April will be more fun since we will be celebrating Beck's 6th birthday!!!

Fun Friday end of March2
We started our morning meeting some friends for breakfast after I dropped Beck off at school.  Melanie, left her youngest, Brooke, with us because she had a doctor appointment.  We took Brooke to the grocery store and Kinsey loved having her friend by her side in the shopping cart.  They entertained each other which made picking up a few groceries very easy.

Fun Friday end of March3
I took the kids to the park after school because it was such a lovely day.
Fun Friday end of March4

Fun Friday end of March5

Fun Friday end of March6

Fun Friday end of March7
Then, we stopped by Daddy's office for a quick visit...Beck and Kinsey love going to his office!!!

Fun Friday end of March8
We got a little rain tonight and saw this lovely rainbow!  I just figured out how to use the panoramic feature on my Iphone so it's not the best picture but I love that I was able to get both ends of the rainbow in one picture!

Fun Friday end of March9
Watching a movie before going to bed!  That's how we ended our fun Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment