Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Park

MOPS and park1
We went to the park on this lovely day after Beck got out of school...(photo credit goes to Beck!)

MOPS and park2
I'd love to know what he is pondering about!

MOPS and park3
I love to watch them play on things that I played on when I was a youngster.  They had these springy toys at the McDonald's play area when I was a little girl.
MOPS and park4

MOPS and park5
Staring at his new obsession...a Transformer toy.

MOPS and park6
I'm the queen of the world!  Lol!  (I told her to say that!)

MOPS and park7

MOPS and park8

MOPS and park9
Beck is very sweet to his sister except when she rubs him the wrong way.

MOPS and park10

MOPS and park11

MOPS and park12
Can you see his face?

MOPS and park13

MOPS and park14

MOPS and park15
We didn't play too long because we had to go home and get some rest before soccer practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment