Saturday, December 14, 2013

Zumbathon

09.14.13

Neena watched the kids while I went to the first annual Suicide Prevention Zumbathon taught by several Zumba instructor's including my friends, Maggie and Kayce.  I had no idea the color for this event is yellow and I just happened to wear my bright yellow tank.  Isn't that ironic, don't you think.
Zumbathon for Suicide Prevention

Zumbathon for Suicide Prevention1
Door prizes were handed out halfway through the event and I was munching on some fruit saying, "Please pick me, Please pick me" and they called my name.  Oh my goodness!  Isn't that ironic, don't you think.

Zumbathon for Suicide Prevention2
The kids always fall asleep on long drives and I always take pictures of them when they do.  (I love my sweet angels!)


Tonight, we checked out this high-end grocery store and it is a super cool place!  This place sells live lobsters and the kids love watching the lobsters in the tank.  We also saw cotton candy grapes.  I know what you are thinking because I was thinking the same thing.  How could a grape taste like cotton candy?  So, I took a bite of one and it totally tasted like cotton candy!!!  Then, we sat at the ice cream bar and enjoyed some tasty ice cream.  As we walked out, we noticed a live performance on the patio and they were really good singers.  Be sure to check out this grocery store if you are in the area...it's awesome!
Zumbathon for Suicide Prevention3

No comments:

Post a Comment