Thursday, December 26, 2013

Joey and Joanie's Wedding

09.21.13

I left Brent and the kids in Gilmer so I could go home and get ready for my cousin's wedding.  I had more than enough time to get ready but I took way too much time and ended up having to rush to the wedding.  Grrr!  I cannot believe I did that and the iphone software update did not help at all! Because of the software update, I was unable to use my map app which would have been so helpful but I had to rely on the directions given to me over the phone.  It seemed pretty simple.  However, the sign to this place was little bitty and several people passed it including me.  I finally found it after turning around but I was oh-so-late!  Mom told me that I would walk down with the bride and I could have but Joanie's Daddy already had his daughter's arm.  I was able to capture some beautiful pictures because I was so late.  (There were about 10 others standing with me and they also had to do the walk of shame after Joanie walked down to her soon-to-be hubby.)
Joey's Wedding

Joey's Wedding1

Joey's Wedding2

Joey's Wedding3

Joey's Wedding4

Joey's Wedding5
I am so, so excited that I was able to capture this expression on Joey's face!!!  We had all been standing at the beginning of the ceremony and then some people started slowly sitting down and that's when my Uncle Chris, who was conducting the ceremony, announced that we could all be seated.  That's when I snapped this moment!

Joey's Wedding6
I know that it is totally wrong to take a picture during a prayer but I couldn't resist...talk about a picture that says it all.

Joey's Wedding7
First kiss as Mr. and Mrs. Joey Cavaliere.
Joey's Wedding8

Joey's Wedding9

Joey's Wedding10
Joey's beautiful sister (and, my cousin), Salena.

Joey's Wedding11
The photographer took a picture of Joey and Joanie's family.  (I asked one of the bridesmaids to take a picture.)

Joey's Wedding12
More family pictures of Joey's parents/siblings (Aunt Trish, Uncle Chris, Christie and Salena), Joanie's parents and their soon-to-be one-year old daughter, Ava.

Joey's Wedding13
The Perfect evening!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment