Monday, August 5, 2013

At the Beach on Monday (part two)

We finally have internet!!!  You have no idea how excited I am to be able to get on my computer.  I was able to do my last post at Kiki's house last week.  I wish you could see me do the happy dance!  Let's get busy because I'm way behind now!

Monday at the Beach20
I absolutely love, love, love this picture!!!

Monday at the Beach21
Posing with Beck was a lot of fun...he's so funny just like his Daddy!

Monday at the Beach23
I love my boys!!!

Monday at the Beach24
Daddy's little girl.

Monday at the Beach25
The "big smile" picture...

Monday at the Beach26
and the funny picture.

Monday at the Beach22
This is what I've enjoyed doing since we've been here...helping Ava and Kinsey jump the waves.  It's a great work out plus, it's so much fun!

Monday at the Beach27
 A big thanks to Katherine for capturing the special moments that we will cherish forever!!!  Love you bunches!!!

So, this is how I got the kids to cooperate tonight...I told them that if they did a really good job smiling and posing for pictures then they could put their swimsuits on and play.  It worked last year and it worked again this year.
Monday at the Beach29

Monday at the Beach30

Monday at the Beach31

Monday at the Beach32

Monday at the Beach35

Monday at the Beach28
Daddy also loves taking Kinsey out in the water.

Monday at the Beach34
Check out Beck and Ava's drawing.

Monday at the Beach3
Our message...

Monday at the Beach33
And, Kiki's message.

No comments:

Post a Comment