Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Time...

Since we were able to spend Thanksgiving weekend at home, we had lots of time to decorate our house. It was fun getting the decorations out but at the same time a little stressful because I had to think of the little kids that come to my house everyday. I was worried that one of them would pull the Christmas tree down, pull the stockings off the mantle and/or tear up the other decorations that I have around the house. We decided to put all of the Christmas tree decorations at the top of the tree which looks really funny but I'm so glad we did because the kids would have had a blast taking the decorations off and playing with them. Beck put the star on top of the tree and did a great job!

Kinsey watched us from the pack-n-play...

He had fun decorating his own tree that we put in his room and he loves plugging in the lights whenever we go in his room.
I'm planning on buying Kinsey's tree after they go on sale after Christmas so we'll have for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment