Sunday, July 11, 2010

One Week Old

After Beck was born, I would take a picture of him sitting in his crib with the same stuffed animals each month so we could see how much he had changed then post the picture on his calendar. We recently looked at that calendar and it reminded me that I need to do the same for Kinsey so the search was on for this calendar. You'd think I was looking for the impossible as nobody had this calendar. Natalie's mom, Liz, bought the one I had for Beck so I knew it existed. I checked with every baby store, every craft store, book store, etc and finally found it at the Hallmark store.

Since Kinsey can't sit up on her own, I used a Boppy pillow to hold her up and posed her with a pink 2010 Princess bear. This will be the first picture in her calendar and the following pictures were taken on her blanket that matches her bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment