Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Scouting for a Location

Christmas Card pictures 2014

I'm searching for a location to take pictures of the kids for our Christmas cards but there's always a catch with my little's...they want to take pictures with my fancy camera.

Christmas Card pictures 20141

Beck would only let me take one picture of him which is why this is a mommy and daddy project.  Daddy can help make them smile/giggle while mommy captures the moments.

Christmas Card pictures 20142

Kinsey, on the other hand, will pose for me all day. 

Christmas Card pictures 20143

I'm still learning how to adjust my settings.  I really wish these were not blurry!
Christmas Card pictures 20144


Christmas Card pictures 20145

Thanks for all of your help kids!  Stay tuned to see what we end up doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment