Monday, February 8, 2016

Stacey's Briday Shower

09.06.14

Stacey's Wedding Shower 201412
My cousin, Stacey, is getting married and we are all SO excited!!!  I am driving to mom's house in White Oak then we are driving to the place where the shower is being held (can't remember the name of it) but it's located on the outskirts of Marshall.

Stacey's Wedding Shower 20143
Guests enjoyed some delicious fingers foods at this cute place.
Stacey's Wedding Shower 20144

Stacey's Wedding Shower 20146
Aunt Vickie, me, Aunt Sheila and Nina

Stacey's Wedding Shower 20147
Crystal, Stacey and Aunt Vickie

Stacey's Wedding Shower 20145
Time to open some presents!

Stacey's Wedding Shower 20148
Crystal, Stacey, Aunt Vickie and Penny Newman (Uncle Donnie's sister)

Stacey's Wedding Shower 20149
Mrs. Newman (Uncle Donnie's mom)

Stacey's Wedding Shower 201410
This is the recipe book that mom and I put together which included recipes from almost everybody in our family.

Stacey's Wedding Shower 20142
From my shower to yours...handmade soaps for the guests.

Stacey's Wedding Shower 201411
It was a lovely shower and I enjoyed spending time with the family!

Stacey's Wedding Shower 2014
While I was gone, Daddy took the kids to an aquarium located in Athens and they had a blast!
Stacey's Wedding Shower 20141

No comments:

Post a Comment