Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Trish and Adin's Birthday Party (part one)

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party
After Carson's baptism, we grabbed lunch from Beck's favorite place...DQ!  Then, we made the hour-long drive to Henderson for my Aunt Trish and her grandson, Adin's, birthday party.  A full belly equals a nap!

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party1
My aunt was a cheerleader at Diana High School and her hubby was a big-time football player known as Crunching Chris Cavaliere at West Rusk High School.  They are so cute!

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party2

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party3
Christie, Trish and Adin

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party4
My cousin, Salena, and my cousin, Christie.

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party5
My cousin, Joey, with his daughter, Ava.

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party6
Uncle Dennis, Uncle Chris and Uncle Marty

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party7
Kinsey and my Aunt Trish in a deep conversation.  Lol!

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party8
My aunt has rented a bounce house/water slide every year for Adin's birthday.  Let's get this party started!!!

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party12
I wish I would have counted how many times Beck went down the slide!  He loved it!!!
Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party13

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party9

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party10

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party21
Kinsey liked it but not as much as Beck.
Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party16

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party17

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party14
Beck is intrigued by Joey's flip on the slide.
Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party15

Aunt Trish's 61st Bday party11

No comments:

Post a Comment