Monday, August 3, 2015

Podiatrist and Volcano Week

07.08.14

my foot and library
Dr. Matt Kindle removed a suspicious lesion from my foot this morning and I thought I was going to pass out!  He cut all around it then put in 4 stitches and that's the part that really freaked me out.  Thankfully, I did not pass out and I need to let this heal before I can get back in the gym again.  Beck went to the doctor yesterday and has swimmers ear so we are both grounded from the swimming pool.  (He weighs 57.2 lbs and his height is 4'1 3/4".)

my foot and library1
We went to the library this afternoon and the topic is volcano week so the kids did a science experiment which they loved!  Mix baking soda with vinegar and that's when the explosion happens!
my foot and library2

my foot and library3

my foot and library4

my foot and library5
My sweet girl curled up with me on the couch while I'm resting from a rough morning.  It's also nerve wrecking to wait for the results from my procedure this morning.  Praying it's not cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment