Sunday, July 3, 2011

Kinsey Update

There is nothing more special than walking in your baby's room and find her sleeping so peacefully. I tried to capture a picture of Kinsey on her belly snuggled up close to the bumpers in her crib (because they are SO soft) but she woke up before the camera did it's thing. The biggest difference between Beck and Kinsey is that Beck loved sleeping with us...Kinsey loves sleeping in her crib with her stuffed animals. I miss snuggling with her like I did with Beck but I'm not sure our bed could handle four people in it. (smile)


B & K playing


The other special moment is watching Beck play with his little sister. It's getting more fun for him now that she's more mobile. We brought in the "Fred Flinestone" car and Kinsey fell in love with it. Big brother Beck allowed her to ride his car but he insisted on driving it. He's a hoot!


B & K playing1




B & K playing2


I know I've said this before but I'm going to say it again...I love watching Beck and Kinsey play. They are so sweet to each other!


B & K playing3

No comments:

Post a Comment