Monday, January 11, 2010

Remodeling Again

My very talented husband has worked so hard on our house and the work he's done is simply incredible. The house looks so much better. When we moved in, we immediately started remodeling and have successfully updated the master bath and bedroom, guest bathroom, entry, Beck's room and the kitchen. Now that baby #2 will be here in June, we have decided to convert the sun room into a guest bedroom so that visitors can stay with us whenever they want (hint, hint). I'm already soliciting for help after the c-section because Beck will not understand why I can't pick him up for 6 weeks.

Step #1 - removing the ugly brown paneling from the walls...
I think Brent really enjoyed this part of the remodel.

Next steps - building a wall, replacing the back door, moving the ceiling fan to the middle of the room, scraping the ceiling, texture the walls and ceiling then painting. There could be more that I don't know about and I'll be sure to keep posting updates on our Project!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Fun times! Aren't we Blessed to have such talented hubbies??? :)

    ReplyDelete