Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More Christmas Fun...

There's a new shopping center in Allen called Waters Creek and on the weekends they have Santa by an outdoor fireplace, Christmas lights galore and snow. Yep, that's what I said...this shopping center produces snow and the kids love it! On December 5th, we ate dinner at Snuffer's (Brent's first time to eat there) and ate some really greasy but oh so yummy burgers and cheese fries then headed to Waters Creek to see Santa.It was a very, very cold night but that didn't keep Beck from running around. He had so much fun!
We posed Beck on every animal sculpture we saw...
This tree can be seen from Central (75) and we thought it had the coolest lights we'd ever seen...This would have been a great picture of Brent and Beck but I guess I was super cold because it turned out blurry...
I'm saving the best for last...Beck with Santa. We made the mistake of letting Beck have the pacifier beforehand and I certainly didn't want the nasty paci in the picture so I took it out of his mouth as he was sitting on Santa's lap. That's why he has the sad face. I wanted to take his coat off but like I mentioned earlier, it was FREEZING cold!!! And, this Santa looks a little scary...

1 comment:

  1. how has brent lived in dallas and not been to snuffers!?! oh..the poor, deprived man! glad you finally took him :)

    ReplyDelete