Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wendy Sue Stroman

After Beck was born, 17-months ago, my sister stayed with us to help out since I had a C-section and I'm so lucky that she was around because the recovery was very painful. After 3 months, it was time for me to go back to work and I couldn't bear the thought of leaving my precious son with a stranger. Wendy begged us to let her keep him during the day so that's what we did for seventeen months.

On Friday, September 11th, Wendy moved back to East Texas because we
decided it was time for Beck to hang out with other little ones. Brent found a wonderful couple to watch our son...Linda and Mark Ronck are the owners of Love and Lollipops. They turned their garage into a little play area and currently have 10 kids. All of the kids are so cute! They focus on one subject each month and this month is all about apples.

This is a huge adjustment for Beck and very difficult for me. Every morning he hangs on to me like a leech and it makes me so sad because I know he's scared. He screams and cries when I leave so I've learned to not put make-up on until I stop crying. I'm hoping he'll feel comfortable at the new place soon.

I want to thank Wendy for all of her help and I know Beck will miss you.

This is our first day at Love and Lollipops...this was the only day Beck didn't cry when I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment