Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hello Friends and Family!

I once said that I would never do this blogging thing but this past weekend I found out from Katherine that I can print my postings into a book. After hearing this, I immediately jumped on blogging because I would love for Beck to read about what our family did when he was younger. So, I hope you enjoy reading about our sweet, precious son.
I do want to step back in time for a bit...On July 31, we headed to our hometown to visit with the family. It was special because the ENTIRE family was in and we were able to capture a family picture right before church. (Beck, I apologize for not having shoes that matched your super cute outfit. Your feet grew super fast!) We enjoyed spending time with everybody and I want to send a special shout out to Katherine for capturing some great photos! Jody, Jennifer and Noah were in town on their way down to McAllen and we celebrated Noah's birthday (3-years old) on Saturday evening. I have to admit that I am a cake snob. Noah's birthday cake was the best cake I've had in a LONG time!!! Patti Dodd is so talented and I hope she would be willing to make a cake for us someday. Thanks to all for good times and good memories...

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! I'm SOOOO behind in the blogging and had NO idea you could make it into a book! Now I'll have to finally get on it if that's the case!!! :)

    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete